A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. Cookies will collect Technical Information relating to your use of the sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the offered services of any page would be notably reduced. If you need to know more about what are cookies, what they store, how to eliminate or disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this web site
Following the guidelines of the “Spanish Data Protection Agency” (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) we are pleased to detail the use of the cookies of this web.
This web site uses the following First Party cookies:
- Session Cookies, to warranty those users who write on the blog are humans and not automatic applications. In this way we can fight against Spam.
This web site uses the following Third Party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics about this web traffic and visit volume. Using this web site you are allowing Google to use information about you. So that to use any of your rights in this case you must inform Google directly.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to be able to click on the “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any moment you can exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies from this web site. These actions can be done in a different way depending on the browser you are using. You can find here a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web site nor its legal representatives are responsible for third party cookies. These specific cookies are not controlled by us in any way and are present on the website only to allow browsing experience better and more engaging. Therefore we do not take any responsibility for the information recorded by these cookies and for any use by third-parties.
- Web browsers are tools in charge of saving cookies and it’s from their sites that you must exercise your right to disable or eliminate them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can warranty the correct or incorrect use of the cookies by these mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget that you decided not to accept them.
- Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information. https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
- You can know more about this in the following link